Prep:30min › Cook:30min
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoons of chilli powder or dried chilli pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (400ml) tin coconut milk
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 300g swordfish or cod fillets, sliced into chunks
- 250g peeled prawns
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add spring onions, yellow pepper and chopped ginger; stir until soft, about 5 minutes.
Stir in curry powder, chilli powder or dried chilli pepper flakes and allspice. Add soy sauce, brown sugar, salt, coconut milk and fresh tomatoes. Stir and simmer over low heat, uncovered, for about 15 minutes.
Add fish fillets and prawns; continue to simmer until fish has cooked, about 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in lime juice and sprinkle with freshly chopped coriander.